A UKRI Next Stage Digital Economy Research Centre
The DIGIT Lab Launch, 21st September
The Launch event for the DIGIT Lab, an EPSRC Next Stage Digital Economy Centre, was held on Tuesday 21st September at 10.30am, via Zoom.
The launch was an opportunity for the Centre’s Director, academic leads and industry guests to outline DIGIT Lab’s achievements to date, its ongoing research, the four core DIGIT Lab themes and the centre’s research questions.
DIGIT Lab is a five year programme providing research insights, knowledge frameworks and practical techniques to accelerate digital transformation in the UK. The Centre works with large established organizations (LEOs) to reimagine them for the digital age – in ways that go beyond the digitalization of current products and practices. The Centre combines active research, education and industrial co-development to tackle key issues.
Watch the recording here:
A PDF copy of the slides for the event and list of speakers have been provided below:
Presentation Slides for the DIGIT Lab Launch, 21st September
- Esra Kasapoglu – Executive Director (Innovate UK)
- Rashik Parmar – Fellow and Vice President Technology (IBM)
DIGIT Lab speakers:
- Professor Alan Brown – DIGIT Lab Director and Professor in Digital Economy, (University of Exeter)
- Professor Saeema Ahmed-Kristensen – DIGIT Lab Deputy Director and Professor of Design Engineering and Innovation, (University of Exeter)
- Professor Roger Maull – Professor of Management Systems, Academic Director INDEX, (University of Exeter)